On 28 June 2019 we celebrated the first 30 years of Bionen, proud of the prestigious path of growth and innovation, which has made it an established protagonist in the sector, focused on the research, design and production of high quality products.
The event, which was attended by people, professionals and friends who shared this beautiful journey with us, took place in the evocative setting of the Florentine hills, in a historic 15th century residence surrounded by greenery.
The day was enriched by the scientific contribution of some of the experts who attended, which gave rise to a real conference on the state of the art of Neurophysiological Diagnostics in the various fields of application. The topics touched on:
- Neurophysiological Monitoring in Intensive Care
- Neurophysiological Monitoring in the Operating Room
- Neurophysiological Monitoring in Sleep
- MUAP’s Analysis, technical and physiological factors
- Single Fiber EMG, evolution of the recording system
- The Neurophysiologist, the small fibers and the electrode, but not only that
We thank again all those who participated with enthusiasm and professionalism.